top of page

Burn Information

Backyard burning is only allowed during the following times

Spring Burn - March 1st through June 15th

Fall Burn - October 1st through December 15th

Daily Burn Line 1-877-982-0011

Open Burning Responsibility

  • Your fire should be attended until the fire is completely burned out or extinguished.

  • Ensure the space around the burn area is clear.

  • Do not locate the fire under overhead lines, overhanging trees, near fences or structures.

  • Always have water and hand tools at the burn area to control the burn.

Field Burning Information

Field burning is managed by the Oregon Department of Agriculture. 

bottom of page